Thursday, February 4, 2010

Summer 2010 Hairstyles


Summer 2010 Hairstyles Trends
I don’t know about you but when it gets hot I get upset with my hair. I’m one of those women that likes to hack it all off and glare at it like it’s the reason I’m so miserable. I go through this every summer. I know a lot of women do. We’d rather have as less hair as humanly possible, and for those of us who have long hair, we hardly ever keep it down like we do in the winter. Unless we’re at the beach.
Shorter Here Will be In This Summer

Thank God the fashion world agrees with me. But aside from short, curly hair will be surprisingly popular in summer 2010. Well, not surprisingly. It is gorgeous and glamorous, and looks especially great when it’s natural. But if your hair is straight, you can still get curls, and you don’t have to go to the salon to do it. You can do it at home, with your curling iron, or with rollers if you so prefer. Curls don’t necessarily have to be tiny either. They can be big, tight, lose, or even more of a wave. No matter what, though, curls look great on all hair lengths and colors. If you curl your hair very well, you can go up to five days without having to curl it again, depending on how well your hair holds the style. Just run your fingers through it every morning and go. Don’t use too much product on it though, especially oil, because this can damage your hair once you’re out in the sun. Be sure to experiment and find out which kind suits you.
Photos/PR PHOTOS