Thursday, July 8, 2010
Reese Witherspoon Elegant Yet Easy Hairstyle
Reese Witherspoon's Elegant Yet Easy Hairstyle
Reese Witherspoon, a petite and chic Hollywood star has always been credited for her fabulous taste and fashion sense, as well as, having great hair! She can sport a rather simple hair style and still gets away looking chic and glamorous. You can get Reese Witherspoon’s elegant yet easy hair style, and here is how to do it:
Step One: Washing your hair
• To start off, wash your hair with your most favored shampoo and conditioner. Have frizzy hair? No problem, pick out the Sleek Look Shampoo & Conditioner by Matrix, it can help and do wonders to your locks which will look sleek and straight.
Step Two: Choose a good straightener or leave-in conditioner
• Sleek Look Styling Crème by Matrix is a good choice; apply some to your damp hair. It will smoothen out those curls, tame the frizzes and you can easily blow dry your hair straight. There are two versions you can choose upon, extreme is for hair that are thick, curly, frizzy or dry; while lite is for hair that is considerably normal, unruly or dry.
• Just apply an ample amount unto your palm and then work your way thoroughly through your hair, from root to tip.
Step Three: Blow-dry
• With the use of a soft-bristle round brush, while you blow dry your hair, pull it straight.
Step Four: Pull it back
• Loosely pull your hair back with your fingers and secure it with an elastic band.
Step Five: Twist it and secure
• Tightly twist your hair once around the elastic band, underneath the twist place some bobby pins. For the remaining hair, twist it as well, as many times as it will take until there is no more free hair then pin them to where you pinned the very first time. To secure this hair style, use a hairspray to finish off.