Getting Jessica Biel Hairstyle, Fall 2010, Winter 2011 Edition
Jessica Biel is much privilege to be born with fine hair which often morphs in between its natural brunette hair hues and blonde hues, as well. However, lucky as she is, she has recently confessed her hair’s downfalls, such as being “extremely dry” from all the chemicals used to dye her hair for a specific role.
Jessica Biel's Trendy Hairstyle
For her hairstyles, Jessica Biel prefers straight and sleek hairstyles, slightly parted off-center and be worn in a neat swept back hairstyle. Although she has an oval shaped face, she somehow has a slight hint of square right around her cheek area.
If you are interested in recreating Ms. Biel’s straight hairstyle, you can follow these steps below:
• Wash your hair, shampoo and condition. Try Phyto-products, such as its Hydrating Shampoo. If you have fine hair, you can choose a hair volume enhancing shampoo.
• Towel blot strands. Detangle your mane strands from root to tips.
• Apply a leave-on conditioner, it can be mousse form or gel, apply it evenly and distribute it well. If your hair has tendencies of curling, you can use Control Emulsion Anti Frizz by Rene Furterer.
• Blow dry your hair with a round brush.
• You can make much use of your round brush for straightening your mane. Roll each section with care around your round brush and direct the air flow down from the hair shafts up to the ends.
• Finish up by blasting cool air to seal the style in.
• Comb carefully and put a bit of shine serum to add shine and luster to your ala Jessica Biel’s straight hairstyle.