Best Celebrity Hairstyles, Homemade Hair Mask Tips
A selection of 10 most beautiful women with the best hairstyles was made. And the top results are: Eva Mendes, Miranda Kerr, Cheryl Cole, Penelope Cruz, Jessica Alba, Beyonce, Alesandra Ambrosio, Marisa Miller, Emmanuelle Chriqui, Kate Beckinsale are voted among the stars on survey done among men. They shared their hair secret to make homemade hair mask for a beautiful and healthy hair like theirs.
Kate Beckinsale & Miranda Kerr
This homemade mask aids in rejuvenating the shine of your hair and boost the growth and strength of it. Here is how:
1. Prepare 4 tablespoons of rum or brandy and 1egg. Blend and whip them to achieve a consistency mound and apply thoroughly on hair. About 20-25 minutes wrap it with a warm towel and rinse with tepid water then your hair will shine naturally.
Alesandra Ambrosio & Emmanuelle Chriqui
2. For hair formation enhancement, combine 1 egg, 2 Tbsp Castor oil, 1 tsp of vinegar and 1 tsp of glycerin. Stir regularly while applying on the scalp. Then cover head with warm towel for an hour and rinse it off. Thereafter, hair becomes silky and manageable adding more volume.
3. For hair repair and structure, try integrating 1 tsp of honey, 1 tsp olive oil, 1 tsp shampoo, juice extracted from small onion, mix it all and apply directly on the hair roots for 20-30 minutes. Shampoo and rinse well with boiled water. This mask prevents falling hair, strengthens hair, stop early gray hair occurrence and adds shine to hair. Can be used once every 1 to 1 a half months.
4. Rub aloe juice once a week to the roots of the hair to give shine and boost hair growth.
5. This mask needs heat to be effective. Mix three tbsp of mayonnaise with garlic extract and put on clean towel while under the steam then rinse it off with shampoo.
6. Mix Vitamin D2 in 10 ml oil, bottle of castor oil, tablespoon of lemon juice, honey, onion juice and egg yolk, while the brandy later. Recommended for hair fallouts, have it overnight or up to 12 hours for best result.